I wish I would have visited the Women’s Resource Center when I was struggling with an unwanted pregnancy, but I was too scared to make the call. I would encourage you not to be afraid of and reach out for help!
Services they offer:
– Pregnancy Testing
– Limited Sonograms
– Compassionate Options Counseling (know ALL of your choices)
– Information on abortions and alternatives
– Post-Abortion Counseling
– Maternity & Infant Clothing
– Labor & Delivery Classes
– “Earn While You Learn” parenting classes (Earn points by taking classes and then go shopping in the “Mommy Store”)
– Community & Medical Referrals
-Fatherhood Initiative (“Man Up” mentoring program)
For more information, visit or call these locations:
718 Downtowner Loop
Mobile, AL 36609
308 S. Sage Ave.
Mobile, AL 36606
1088 Industrial Pkwy, Suite 3
Saraland, AL 36571
Do you have a desire to serve women in crisis?
You can also donate diapers, wipes, and items for the “Mommy Store”.
Pray for the centers, clients, volunteers, board members, and staff.
Volunteer your time by becoming a counselor, teacher, mentor, “Mommy Store” organizer, baby shower host, sonographer, or office helper.
There are so many ways you can help, but you have to make a choice! I hope you’ll make that choice today!