Windsor Palms Resort are a great place to stay when vacationing in Orlando, FL.
This resort is only 2.5 miles from the gates of Disney World!
Here’s what this resort has to offer you:
– 7,500 sq. ft Clubhouse
– Huge Community Pool w/ sun deck & hot tub
– Fitness Center
– Sand Volleyball
– Basketball Courts (you’ll find us here)
– Tennis Courts
– 58 Seat Movie Theater
– Video Arcade
– Shuttle bus service to Disney, Sea World, and Universal (local charges apply)
Where you would stay:
-You can choose from 2 bedroom condos, 2 & 3 bedroom town homes, or 3-6 bedroom homes.
– Homes have private screened swimming pools & spa
– Most townhomes have a small pool as well.
– Master suite has king or queen bed & tv
– Master bath with a garden tub (love these things), and a separate shower
– Fully loaded kitchens with breakfast area & formal dining area
– 1 or 2 living areas with TV, VCR, or DVD Players
– Washer & Dryer
– Homes with Game Rooms have billiards, table tennis, and air hockey tables, also have Play Stations!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.