I have been trying to get rid of the last 10 pounds of my fourth pregnancy for almost 18 months.
I am READY.
If there’s one thing I have learned about weight loss, it’s that it is a choice. You have to make a choice to stop eating the crap, stop being lazy, and stop making excuses. I have not been ready to make those commitments. I was only ready to see the results. I was sick of being fat, but wasn’t really ready to do anything about it. So now I am please to announce to myself, and the world that I. AM. READY!
I have a plan and it went into affect today.
I want to share with you what I will be doing so you can help me. I need encouragement when it’s hard, and accountability for when I’m not sharing! Feel free to use my contact form to ask what’s going on if I stop sharing this journey, or seem like I’m really struggling to stay on it. I need that. I think everyone needs somebody to share their trials and accomplishments with.
I plan to lose 10 pounds by May 1st. I know it won’t be easy, but I’m gonna KILL. IT.
This is a basic outline of my plan:
– Diet: The Eat-Clean Diet Stripped is what I will be following. It’s not a fad diet, just basic common sense facts (eat real foods, not processed fakes, eat fat, drink water, no sugar or white flour).
– Exercise: P90X is my program of choice, not only do I want to lose weight; I want to get fit!
– Journal: That will be here on my blog. I plan to check in every Sunday (possibly more) to let you know how and what I’m doing.
So that’s the basic plan. This week I have a few goals:
– Drink water (so hard for me because I hate water)
– Eat 5-6 times a day, every 2 1/2 – 3hrs (also not easy for me, because I have a hard time eating that often)
– Exercise daily (I’m starting out with 30 min a day, because P90X will kill me if I complete the entire DVD)
Weight: 125 Goal: 115
Are you trying to lose weight? If you are blogging about it link it in the comment section and I will come by to encourage you as well!
~ I received Eat Clean Stripped to review. All opinions (once I have some) will be my own, pinky promise!