Are you looking for new recipes for game night? We’ve got you covered! We always like to start our game night off with chips and dip, then I bring out a cheeseburger calzone, and the guys finish off the night with Maple Bacon Cupcakes! Seriously, cupcakes with bacon, what guy wouldn’t love that?! These recipes are sure to make your house the hot spot for poker night!
Even if you’re not into hosting games at you house these still make super yummy recipes for online game nights. Whether your playing Bingo , Texas Hold ‘Em, or Bunco you can enjoy these recipes. Don’t forget to invite some friends, or you’ll be forced to finish off the cupcakes by yourself!
Let’s start with a simple yet delicious dip recipe:
Spinach Artichoke Dip:
What Cha’ Need:
– 1 can Marinated Artichoke Hearts (drained and coarsely chopped)
– 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed and well drained)
– 1/2 cup Sour Cream
– 1/2 cup Mayo
– 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese
– 1 Garlic Clove (pressed)
– Tortilla Chips
How Ya Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Combine all ingredients (except chips) in a bowl
3. Bake for 25 minutes
4. Serve with chips and veggies
(This recipe was adapted from The Pampered Chef)
Cheeseburger Stuffed Calzone:
What Cha’ Need:
– 2 packages (11 oz. each) refrigerated French bread dough
– 6 slices (3/4 oz. each) American pasteurized process cheese food
– 1/2 cup chopped onion
– 1/4 cup dill pickle slices, diced
– 3/4 cup ketchup
– 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
– 1 garlic clove, pressed
– 1lb ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/4 cup (1 oz.) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
– Shredded lettuce, tomato slices and dill pickle slices (optional)
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Unroll one package of the bread dough onto a baking stone. Cut cheese slices in half and place on evenly across the dough (don’t get too close to the edge)
3. Brown hamburger meat and add garlic, and onions. Combine meat and all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl (except oil and Parmesan). Spread the mixture evenly over the cheese.
4. Place the other roll of French bread over the mixture and seal. Cut away any excess dough.
3. Use a basting brush to coat with oil, then top with Parmesan cheese. Cut 3 slits for venting into the dough. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Serve with additional sides.
Wanna make a special treat for the guys? Try this Maple Bacon Cupcake Recipe. You may want to make a few batches so they can take a few home with them!