We all want to be the Proverbs 31 woman, but if your like me you’re easily overwhelmed. My goal is to write Proverbs 31 Daily, to encourage you to do small things each day that can make a big difference! I hope you’ll join me.
– When you put the kids down for nap, take a bubble bath…or even better take a nap yourself. You know rest is important if God designated an entire day to it! Everything else can and will wait. Trust me, the dirty dishes will still be there when you wake up!
– Write your husband a love note and leave it on his pillow.
– Snuggle on the couch with each of your children individually for 15 min. Tell them why you love them.
– Clean your garage, attic, or basement today.
– Go through your home and find items you no longer need, that can be donated. Pack them up and take them to a thrift shop or donation center.