Day 1: A photo of yourself w/10 facts.
1. I am a Christian.
2. I love music. All kinds of music from classical to rap, I can handle a little of everything (as long as I wouldn’t mind hearing my 2 yr old repeat it).
3. If I could own & domesticate any animal in the world, it would be an alligator. Alligators are swell creatures!
4. I secretly (well, not anymore) wish I was more fashionable and girly … but that’s just not me.
5. When I’m reading a really good book, I will hide in the bathroom to read it (my family is finally catching on).
6. I love computers, the internet, and learning. You can never learn it all but the internet is the perfect place to try! I like to learn “real” stuff but also enjoy random things that have nothing to do with my life. For example: Rubber bands last longer in the fridge. How do I know this you wonder…I learned it online of course! I also know how many kids have been kidnapped from Disney World, and what you looked like in 4th grade (kinda scary huh?).
7. Sometimes I get sidetracked and ramble.
8. I’m a passionate and compassionate person.
9. I cry… a lot, and I’m not even sad (most of the time).
10. I’m a nerd. I have finally accepted it, and am learning to embrace it!