These Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt Recipes have been compensated by #CollectiveBias and its advertiser #MullerMoment. All opinions are mine alone.
As someone who strives to eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle, I have a confession to make… I can eat an entire pint of ice cream, all by myself, which is usually drenched in Diet Dr. Pepper! One week a month my husband knows that he will be making daily ice cream runs, and he always grabs some chocolate as well. My other sweet addiction is “fancy desserts”. If I am in a restaurant, I always look for things I don’t usually get at home, and if the dessert comes with ice cream, I’m all over it. That’s why I usually reserve eating out, for cheat days. Which I think is a part of the problem. If I could curb my sweet tooth on a smaller scale more often, I don’t think I would feel the need to overindulge on cheat days and that annoying week of the month.
That’s why I decided to try my hand at creating these Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt Recipes. I also decided to make them “mini-treats.” If the portions are smaller, I don’t have to feel guilty for enjoying such a delectable treat. I also substituted my go-to ice creams for these NEW Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurts. They come in three flavors at the moment (though I’m hoping they add more), so I used each flavor to create a mini dessert for each.
Take a look at these recipes, and let me know which one is your favorite!
Yogurt Raspberry & Chocolate Chip Shortcake
2-3 containers of Müller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt
Boxed Angel Food Cake
How To Make It:
1) Bake angel food cake according to package instructions. Let cool completely
2) Cut angel food cake into bite size squares
3) Rinse raspberries and pat dry.
4) Layer ingredients in your dish.
Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt & Brownie Parfait
2-3 containers of Müller® Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt
Boxed Brownie Mix
Chocolate Sprinkles or shavings (optional)
How To Make It:
1) Bake brownies according to package instructions. Let cool completely
2) Cut brownies into bite-size squares
3)Layer ingredients in your dish.
4) Garnish with sprinkles or chocolate shavings (and a mint leaf if you want to get really “fancy”)
Vanilla Bean Yogurt Covered Strawberries
3-4 containers of Müller® Vanilla Bean Yogurt
1 lb fresh strawberries
Cupcake Gems Shimmer White Sugar (optional)
How To Make It:
1) Line a metal baking sheet with wax paper
2)Cut stems off of the strawberries, rinse, and pat dry.
3) Pour yogurt into a medium sized bowl
4) Using a small dipping fork, dip and swirl strawberries, until completely covered.
5) Place strawberries on wax paper lined pan and place in the freezer for up to three hours (or until firm)
6) Repeat by dipping strawberries again (I dipped my strawberries twice)
7) Before placing strawberries back in the freezer sprinkle them with Shimmer White Sugar
How awesome would these be for Valentine’s Day? Yummy!
Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt is just the right amount of wrong. Now, I can enjoy a “me moment” without the guilt, and that feels great! With less sugar than other yogurts and 7g of protein, I consider these desserts a win-win!