Today’s craft is one of my favorites! I love wreaths and this DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath is both inexpensive and easy to make. It’s so easy in fact, that I plan to let the kids make one as well. If you have never made a DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath, this is a perfect craft for beginners, so let’s get started!
How To Make A DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath:
Note: If I had this to do all over again, I would spray pain the foam wreath white!
Valentine’s Day Wreath Materials:
– Foam Wreath (this is 16in but you can choose any size you like)
– White Spray Paint (optional but recommended)
– Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
– Craft Bond Spray Adhesive
– Tape (I pictured glue, but tape was a lot easier to use)
– Paper Cutter
– Valentine’s Day Scrapbook Paper
How You Make It:
I didn’t spray paint my foam wreath, but I highly recommend it!
1) Cut Valentine’s Day Paper into 1/2 inch X 6 inch strips
7) Optional: I created a sign for my wreath using my Cricut Expression 2. You could also stamp a sign, hand write one, use an old Valentine’s Day card, whatever you wish!
Let me know if you decide to create your own DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath! I would love to see pictures and share them on my Facebook Page!