Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
What Cha’ Need:
– 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
– 1 Can RO*TEL®
– 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
– 1 pack of Spaghetti Noodles
– Olive Oil
– Garlic Powder
How Ya Make It:
– Boil Chicken 15 minutes take out of water and let cool
– While chicken is boiling mix drained RO*TEL® with soup and stir in a dash of garlic powder. Mix well.
-Melt the VELVEETA® in the microwave stirring and adding milk to make it creamy (use as much or as little as you’d like). When creamy mix with the soup mixture.
– Cut cooled chicken into small pieces and add to the soup mixture.
– Boil noodles with a tsp of olive oil and serve with the chicken mixture.
This month I’d love to get some tips on leftovers from you. I usually just take what little leftovers we have and serve them to the animals, or make mini pot-pies. To be honest with two growing boys in the house, I hardly ever have leftovers. I think they can’t rest until they know all the food has been eaten! Sometimes if they don’t finish it at dinner, they eat the leftovers for breakfast! They are only 7 & 8, I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when they are teenagers!
So what about you? What do you do with leftovers?