Berry Baked Oatmeal is a wonderful way to start the day!
Berry Baked Oatmeal:
Yum Yum Yum! I have to be honest. I wasn’t quite sure how this was going to turn out. I didn’t know if we would have oatmeal squares, crumbly oatmeal, or regular oatmeal. What we got was a creamy version, a more hearty version, of regular oatmeal. This was sweet and delicious. I served it with milk (in the bowl) and strawberries on top. Even Ella liked it! I have tons of oatmeal in the pantry and will definitely be making this again. The true test is going to be if Clay likes it. He’s not an oatmeal fan, but I’m going to make him try this one! (**Update: Clay did like it. He enjoyed his bowl when he woke up!)
Berry Baked Oatmeal Ingredients:
1-1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Berries (fresh or frozen- defrost frozen first)
How To Make Berry Baked Oatmeal:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the first 8 ingredients together and mix well.
3. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread the batter out evenly.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Once out of the oven, use a spoon to scrape the oatmeal into a bowl.
6. Serve with milk, warm berries and brown sugar.
- 1-1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Berries (fresh or frozen- defrost frozen first)
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients together and mix well.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread the batter out evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, use a spoon to scrape the oatmeal into a bowl.
- Serve with milk, warm berries and brown sugar.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 60 Total Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 2g
As you can probably tell, we love our oatmeal around here. Take a moment to check out all of our oatmeal recipes and let us know which one you like the best!
Make Ahead Baked Oatmeal – This recipe is perfect for busy moms. Make it the night before and serve the following day! You can also make multiple batches and freeze them.